Sunday, May 23, 2010

day 01 - my favorite song(s)


its hard to decide just one song. so i write down some songs.hehe.
now playinggggg~....

"duniaku yang selalu berisi mimpi bagai sebuah cerita.duniaku yang selalu berisi tawa bagaikan satu cerita.."
dunia - cherry bombshell

"find a cure, find a cure for my life Put a price, put a price on my soul Oh my god oh you think I´m in control, Oh my god oh do you think it´s all for fun ?"
oh my god - ida maria

"i don't understand, how this world will work? cause time will tell us nothing. i'll take a chance on something.."
down river - temper trap

2 comments:

  1. So we will sing
    Cast our hopes out to sea
    Though our hearts break
    Through violent winds, our ship will sail it

    go don't stop
    go don't stop
    now go ciiiiiid . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. iiiiih... itu kan lagu patah hati banget, hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete